To power off your Wildeye...
- Log into the website www.mywildeye.com/login
- Go to the "Sites" tab located at the very top of the page
- Search the Wildeye logger id/site name that you would like to deactivate
- Click on the site name, and a screen will pop open
- Click on the "Billing" tab
- Click on the "Deactivate" tab then click on the "Save Changes" tab
With the logger in your hand press the "test" button on the Wildeye. The logger will run through some LED colors, first solid blue, then flashing blue then flashing green. You want to stick around to ensure you saw the flashing green. The LED sequence takes roughly 60-120 seconds. Store your Wildeyes in a location that is secure from the test buttons being accidentally pushed, as this will reactivate your logger and billing cycle.