- Protective Eyewear
1 x Wildeye Cable (part#ACC-CAB-MCMAG3000 )
1 x EA618-02 from McCrometer
The McCrometer Mc Propeller family of meters do not come with a pulse output as standard - a "Pulse Transmitter" module must be installed, an EA618-02
In order to capture the pulse output the serial number will need to be noted, preferably with a picture.
The EA618 module cannot withstand submersion, so it is not suitable for a meter subject to flooding.
Flow Meter Summary
|Pulse Interface||Add-on with EA618-02 module. McCrometer can do a reverse look up by serial number, module is set in the factory|
|Battery Life Claimed||N/A. Pulse generated mechanically|
|Support Contact||DavidM@mccrometer.com, PamF@mccrometer.com|
|Straight Pipe Requirement|
|Pipe Sizes Supported|
Field Photos & Reference Sites
- Note straight pipe requirements
- Upstream Requirement: Mc Propeller meters should be installed a minimum of five to ten diameters downstream of any obstructions. See the tables below. The exact upstream piping requirements are specific to the meter model number.
- Downstream Requirement: The downstream run should be one to two diameters of straight pipe length after the meter.
- Note full pipe requirements
- All propeller flow meters are calibrated for a full pipeline only; if less, the flow meter will over register the flow. Although a minimum line pressure is not necessary for an accurate measurement, a full pipe is necessary.
Pulse Output Connections
- A picture of the serial number of the meter itself is nessasary and not the EA618-02 pulse transmitter
- Send serial number to McCrometer asking for pulse output