Watermark sensors need to be conditioned by soaking for 24 hours prior to installation.
(always install a wet sensor)
Assembly and Installation:
Follow the diagram below for assembling your package of up to 3 channels of Watermark Sensors and an optional Line Pressure Gauge.
- Attach the 3-Channel Watermark Module to the Wildeye "AS" plug
- Attach the Line Pressure Gauge to the Willdeye "AC" plug
- Attach up to 3 Watermark Sensors to each of the wire pairs labelled "1", "2" and "3" on the Watermark Module
- For Watermark Sensors arranged at different depths, use channel "1" for the most shallow sensor, channel "2" for the next deepest and channel "3" for the deepest.
- Follow these instructions for using the Scotchlok system to attach the Watermark sensors to the Watermark module How to Use Scotchloks