The map view is a great way to visualize loggers over a geographical space. To have loggers show up on the map view, follow these instructions:
- Login to Wildeye
- Navigate to the Site tab at the top of the window
- Click on the name of the site that you want to add to the map
- Within the pop-up window, click on the Location tab.
- Enter the latitude and longitude co-ordinates of the logger.
- Your sites will now have markers on the map view. The markers can be selected to see the site information.