Wildeye Wiring - Seametrics AG2000
- Wire Cutters
- 4mm allen wrench
- Thin flathead screwdriver for prying
1 x Wildeye Cable (part# ACC-CAB-AG2000-M12-5)
NOTICE: Before beginning installation make sure that the pump is off.
1) Cut red tamper proof seal
2) Using the 4mm allen bolt screw off the top of the meter
3) Using a flathead screwdriver pry off the top portion, noting that this may or may not be necessary
4) Using the wrench remove the cable gland
5) Find connector cable coiled inside cap, connect the M12 cable, and twist on the cable gland.
6) Reassemble the meter face
7) Connect to wildeye (The M12 connector should only connect one way)
4”- 8” Pipe = 10 gals/pulse
10” - 12” Pipe = 100 gals/pulse
Wildeye support line: 559-464-8300